Quaid E Azam University Islamabad is to hold its 6th General convocation in the last week of April, 2013. Eligible graduates are advised to contact QAU’s Convocation Secretariat for registration by making a request on prescribed proforma up until March 22nd between 9:00 am and 3 pm; this can also be done through downloading one from their website or sending it with payment when applicable so as not disrupt classes during working hours if needed!
News: Federal Board Matric Result 2021 will be Announce on Monday 4 October 2021
CLICK HERE to download the Registration / Proforma Form
Following are eligible for the convocation:
- Ph.D Scholars who have complated thier degrees within period from 1sy January, 2012 to 31st December, 2012.
- M.Sc and M.Phil passed out graduates of sessions spring 2010- Fall, 2011 and Fall, 2010, Spring, 2012 ( Degree completed within four semesters).
- M.Sc, M.Phil., Ph.D., MS, MD, MDS graduates of the affiliated institutes
Graduate holding 1st position and fulfilling the conditions will be awarded Chancellor’s Medal/president’s Gold Medal (as the case may be). The position holders are advised to check/verify their names by 22nd March, 2013.
The Proforma must be accompanied with the following documents required for registration:
- One attested Photocopy of the transcript (DMC)
- Two attested photocopies of Applicant’s Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) and a photograph.
- Two attested photocopies of CNIC and a photograph of each accompanying guest.
- Registration Fee Rs. 1500/- per graduate for the accompanying guests Rs. 500/- each.