Punjab Public Service Commission Punjab Special Education Department Teaching Jobs 2021 for the recruitment of Junior and Senior level special education teachers are now available. The suitable candidates should apply before a last date which has been restricted in advertisement published 2021.
The post is about teaching jobs opening at Government run schools across Province where one can get chance to teach blind people or deaf.
If you’re a qualified candidate, eager to teach special students and meet the eligibility requirements in this job advertisement are hereby informed. It’s suggested that your applications be submitted online because according to rules of employment any other form will not be entertained; there is also an oral test which all candidates must attend- pass with merit for these positions.
Note: Punjab Boards will announce the Matric Result 2021 today. After that you can apply for this job.
Punjab Special Education Department Teaching Jobs 2021 Application Form Date
Name of Position:
- Drawing Mater (DM)
- Vocational Teacher (VC)
- Physical Education Teacher (PST)
- Junior Clerk
- Store Keeper
Number of Posts: Two Hundred and Thirty Four (234) are vacant including 2 reserved for Disabled, 3 reserved for minority while 11 reserved for women quota
Basic Contract Duration: 5 years likely to be permanent on good performance
Special Education Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Masters of Special Education field of deaf with at least 2nd division or Grade C
- Ed in Special Education field of deaf with at least 2nd division with B. Ed special education with grade c
- Bachelor’s degree holder having one year diploma of teaching for the deaf
- All the degrees/ certificates should from any university/ institutes that are affiliated with Higher Education Commission HEC.
Pay Scale: BS 16
Age for Male: 21 to 28 years plus 5 years general age relaxation
Age for Female: 21 to 28 plus 8 years general age relaxation
Domicile: Anywhere in Punjab Province
Syllabus For Written Test: Equal to Master’s Degree in the Field of Deaf