This is to certify that Chairman Punjab Board Committee has issued a letter. In that letter number 164-SY/PBCC/LHR dated 10-6-2020, it is clearly mentioned that the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dera Ghazi Khan and its affiliated Institutes can register their Students of 9th class.
The whole procedure to get registered is explained in that single letter.
- Students can be registered without net fee between 01–7-2020 t0 31-18-2020
- Students can get registered between 01-19-2020 to 15-09-2020 with a fee of RS 500.
- Registration fee per person cost RS 800.
- Processing fee + Sports fee is also included. Compiling then cost 800+100+400= RS 1300.
- If due to any reason, the result of 8th class gets late, it will be announced with in 10 days after that announced date.
Note: 15 september 2020 is the last date to get yourself registered. After that no institute will be permitted to get their student registered.