Board of intermediate DG Khan has indicated that BISE DG Khan Board 9th Class Result 2020 will be held on 21st August 2020, because all other boards under the Punjab board declare results on that day. The students of DG Khan Board are brilliant and Hardworking, and it is why the Board show Marvel results in every year. All the departments of schools prepared their students for Good results.
So all the students waiting badly for their 9th class result in 2020. It is honourable for any school to get positions in Board, so all of them make their mission to gain positions and make their name. The staff of the Departments is doing well with their duties. Everybody shows their features and forget the misery that restricts them from work. Because when the result of the school comes through, they forget all and show Happiness everywhere.
9th class result 2020 DG Khan Board will also here that is easy for you. Our graph is going up day by day due to our Doppler work. So if you want to get the result in a Hurry on result day, please use our link to support us further. We think that if you share our link with your friends they send you best wishes after getting the result.
In Punjab, eight board will be announced their result at the same date which are BISE Multan, BISE Rawalpindi, BISE Sahiwal, BISE Sargodha, BISE Lahore, BISE Faisalabad, BISE Gujranwala, BISE DG Khan and BISE Bahawalpur. Students who have taken the exam under these Boards can check their result on respective official sites of these boards.
BISE DG Khan Board 9th Class Result 2020 Check Online
A search bar will appear once the result is announced.
Creation of BISE DG Khan
The BISE DG Khan was established in 1989. Before its establishment, it was working under Multan Board of Education. In the beginning, The BISE DG Khan started its working in Multan Board then, and it was shifted to DG Khan. Now its new location is DG Khan headquarter. It is situated at Chowk Sarwar Ali, Multan Road, Dera Ghazi Khan. It was constituted under West Pakistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Now it is working under Punjab Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Act, 1976.
DG Khan Board Class Result 2020 Announcement Date
The announcement date of 9th class to 12th class results of eight Boards of Punjab, including DG Khan Board are given below.
- 9th board result 2020 will announce on August
- The announcement of Matric result on 20 Sepltember
- The announcement of 1st-year result on October
- The announcement of 2nd-year result on September
Fund Raising of BISE DG Khan
The BISE DG Khan is an independent institute and has the power to make its own rules. It does not receive any grant or fund from Govt. Or Semi Govt. Agency, for its development and other expenditures. It has to generate its funds through examination fees and other fees for their expenses.
Appointments of BISE DG Khan
The Multan Board is an independent institute but working under Higher Education Department Govt. Punjab. Govt appoints the key posts of BISE DG Khan like as The Chairman, Executive, Audit Officer and DPE. Punjab on deputation of 3 years. The Governors can appoint the Bs-16 and above officers. The chairman can appoint the Bs-5 to Bs-15 officers and in Bs-1 to Bs-4 by the Secretary. BISE 9th class Result 2020 preparing in DG Khan Board office. In DG Khan Board above 500 employees are working now.
Check Here BISE Lahore Board 9th Class Result 2020
Check Here BISE Sahiwal Board 9th Class Result 2020
Check Here BISE Gujranwala Board 9th Class Result 2020
Check Here BISE Multan Board 9th Class Result 2020
Check Here BISE Bahawalpur Board 9th Class Result 2020
Check Here BISE Rawalpindi Board 9th Class Result 2020
Check Here BISE Faisalabad Board 9th Class Result 2020
Check Here BISE Sargodha Board 9th Class Result 2020
Administrative Structure of the Board
On an administrative level, three designations are very important to control all affairs of the board, given below.
- The Chairman of BISE DG Khan
- The Secretary of BISE DG Khan
- Controller of Examinations of BISE DG Khan
Board of Governors
The BISE DG Khan consists of 15 members on the Board of Governors including the Chairman. Few members are retired officers, and others are nominated as according to Act.
- The Chairman
- The Secretary
- Controller of Examinations
- All EDO Education under the jurisdiction of DG Khan Board.
- The Vice Chancellor of University or any University professor nominated by him.
- Deputy Secretary of Finance and Education department.
- The Director of Technical Education DG Khan, Punjab.
- One principal of Degree College under the jurisdiction of DG Khan Board to be nominated by controlling authority.
- Two Headmasters and one headmistress under the jurisdiction of DG Khan Board to be nominated by controlling authority.
One Principal of Intermediate College under the jurisdiction of DG Khan Board to be nominated by controlling authority.
Two persons from scholars and retired educationists to be nominated by controlling authority.
The above members participate in the meeting and make a decision on any issues.
Jurisdiction of BISE DG Khan
The jurisdiction of The BISE DG Khan has been confined to the following district
- DG Khan District
- Layyah District
- Muzaffargarh District
- Rajanpur District
Certificate Groups of BISE DG Khan
The BISE DG Khan at Matriculation level awards certificates to following groups.
- Science Group Certificates
- Arts Group Certificates
The BISE DG Khan at Intermediate Level Awards certificates to following groups of subjects
- Arts Group Certificates
- General Science Group Certificates
- Computer Science Group Certificates
- Commerce Group Certificates
- Pre-Engineering Group Certificates
- Pre-Medical Group Certificates
Responsibilities of BISE DG KHAN
The main responsibilities of the Boards are as under:
- To conduct fair and transparent examinations of matriculation and intermediate.
- To register Govt. and private institute under jurisdiction Districts.
- To register the private students and conduct their exams.
- To grant regular certificates and diplomas certificates to all successful students.
- It is responsible to award scholarships and prizes to the position holders students.
It is also responsible for managing all Govt. and private institutes and their students.
The BISE DG Khan has assigned different tasks to different branches to achieve the targets. BISE DG Khan 9th Class Result 2020 also the responsibility of Board members. These branches are responsible for full fill these tasks according to schedule. These schedules are made to achieve the target of BISE DG Khan. The Board has constituted different committees for this purpose. Following are the most important committees to accomplish the schedule targets.
- Date of Birth Committee
- Appeal Committee
- Name Correction Committee
- Finance Committee
- Appointment Committee
Appointment Committee for Paper Setters and appointment of Sub examiner
Following are the branches of the Board.
- Establishment Branch
- Estate Branch
- Sports Branch
- Library Branch
- Audit Branch